Einstein’s Intelligence QuizNovember 22, 2007 at 6:18 am | Posted in Fun 'n Games | 5 Comments
Tags: Einstein, Games, Logic Problem
Yesterday I was going through different blogs by pressing the top menu “next blog” button and I came across Einstein’s Intelligence Quiz posted on Tan Kin Lian’s blog that has been working my brain all morning. I’m still working on it actually. I have never been that good at logic anyway so I won’t be surprised if it takes me forever to answer it. But it makes me feel better that 98% of people in the world cannot solve the puzzle. 🙂 Anyway, I’m posting his exact article below if you have some time to give it a shot:
Einstein’s Intelligence QuizEinstein wrote this quiz last century. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. There are 5 houses in 5 different colorsIn each house lives a person with a different nationality. These 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink. Here’s the question: Who owns the fish?
1. The Brit lives in a red house
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets
3. The Dane drinks tea
4. The green house is on the left of the white house
5. The green house owner drinks coffee
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
8. The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
13. The German smokes Prince
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water
With these 15 clues the problem is solvable.
Here’s the question: Who owns the fish?