A Self Proclaimed ShopaholicJanuary 11, 2008 at 2:14 pm | Posted in Dear Diary, Eye on Kuwait | Leave a comment
I have no idea what happens to me when I’m in Kuwait. More specifically, I have no idea what happened to me this weekend. I think I have finally crossed the line of a reasonable person to a shopaholic. For the last two days, I’ve spent a total of around 7 hours shopping in Avenues alone. Yesterday was for the lower half and today for the top half. I can safely say I had about 14 bags when I left there. Almost everything is 50% – 75% off which makes for some crazy steals.
Here are some items you girls can check out if you’re interested:
- H&M: I bought three pairs of jeans. Each pair was for 4.500KD. I also bought a dressy pinstripe pants for 4.500KD.
- Forever 21: You can find beautiful scarves in so many vibrant colors for 3.750KD.
- Promod: All their glam accessories are now 1 to 2.500KD.
- Debenhams: 50% off almost everything… Enough said!
- As for colorful t-shirts & shirts, you can find them at almost any shop from 2 to 4KD.
There are so many more offers to enjoy. Tomorrow I’m going to finish up my shopping marathon at Marina.