Caring for Your Skin with Dry BrushingJune 11, 2008 at 4:58 pm | Posted in Get Gorgeous | 4 Comments
Tags: Cellulite, Dry Brushing, Skin, Skincare
I’ve heard about the benefits of dry brushing hundreds of times but I’ve never really given it 100% effort. I usually do it for a few days and then forget about it. But the praises that are constantly hear in beauty tips keep me coming back to try again.
According to Natural Health Techniques as well as many many other sources, the benefits of 15 minutes of dry brushing daily include:
1. Removes cellulite
2. Cleanses the lymphatic system
3. Removes dead skin layers
4. Strengthens the immune system
5. Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
6. Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
7. Tones the muscles
8. Stimulates circulation
9. Improves the function of the nervous system
10. Helps digestion
With benefits like that, it’s worth a solid effort!