“The Moment of Truth” Ruins MarriageJune 12, 2008 at 3:01 pm | Posted in Fun 'n Games | 5 Comments
Tags: Divorce, marriage, Moment of Truth, TV Show
I am really stunned by what people would do for money and fame. The latest TV show that has got me addicted is “The Moment of Truth“, every wednesday at 8:00pm on MBC 4 (in Kuwait). The concept of the show is to answer all brutally blunt questions honestly with a chance to win 500,000$ if you answer all 21 questions. Some sample questions that are asked on the show are stuff like :
- Have you ever lied to your spouse about the number of people you’ve slept with?
- Do you fantasize about cheating on your spouse/partner?
- Have you ever taken something from a store without paying for it?
- Have you ever made a sexy video?
- Have you ever posed nude?
- Do you have fantasies you’d never admit to anyone?
The problem is, you can’t lie because the lie detector will scientifically prove whether you are stating the truth or just a lie. As entertaining as it may seem to outsiders, I don’t see why people would put themselves through that agony for a quick buck unless they trully have nothing to hide.
If you want to be absolutely stunned by one episode of a wife who loses her husband because of the show. Watch the part of the show that ruined their marriage. LINK