New Life’s Resolutions!January 31, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Posted in Transformation | Leave a comment
Tags: New Years Resolutions, Resolutions, Transformation
As many can agree, 2009 was a pretty crap year for most people. For me, 2009 was a year of upside down change. Not that I’m regretting it now, but the way the change happened wasn’t too comforting for anyone who’s not a fan of quick and non reversable change. I as well as most of my friends are happy to have stepped into a new year. Being that I am 31 this year, I am stepping into a new decade as well.
To be quite honest with you, I haven’t been warming up to the idea of 30 +. The main reason for this is because I am seeing alot of change in my face and body over night. Not only do I have one or two wrinkles now, but all the sudden I have alot when I smile. My skin isn’t naturally toned on its own anymore and I can hardly breath if I walk up more than 10 steps. Granted, I can blame it on the fact that I’ve been careless to elder’s advice of taking care of myself in my 20’s because I truly thought I was different than everyone else 🙂
Anyway all that said, I have made resolutions for a life change and not just a Year change because I figure if all those true life stories of change as well as miracle celebrity change can happen, I can suck it up and make some change for myself! So here they are, once and for all… I will create a new folder called Transformation to document any progress posts I make and to post any resources that might help others attempting some of the same resolutions.
1. No more Smoking EVER AGAIN
2. Moisturize – morning with regular Clarins moisturizer. Night with olive oil
3. Join a gym – cardio 40 min 3 times a week. Strength – 3 times a week (can’t do this till Mid Feb) : Somehow I managed to lose alot of weight in 2009 so my body is the shape I want it, but I really want to tone and be healthy.
4. Take my vitamins – (multivitamin)
5. Eat healthy – LIMITED JUNK FOOD (once a week). LIMITED WHITE STARCH. EAT VEGGIES & FRUITS.
Well that’s what I can think of for now. Will keep you updated on the progress of my Resolutions. I will NOT fall off the wagon anymore because I can’t afford to if I want to remain looking similar to what I do now when I’m 40 🙂